Friday, November 30, 2012

Food Friday

I have not been doing a very good job journaling my food or trying new recipes. This week was a bit chaotic but it is Friday and I am very excited for the week ahead. My Mom and her friend are coming to visit this weekend. I can't wait to explore more of Madison with them and enjoy some new restaurants. Since moving to Madison I have established a rule for myself, never go to the same restaurant twice until you have tried all of them. Now this rule has been broken many times but any time my Mom comes we always try something new. We are slowly but surely eating our way through this amazing city. So far some of my favorite Madison food spots include, Old Fashioned, Alchemy and The Weary Traveler.

This weekend however we are going to try,
Bradbury's - they are known for their crepes. I saw on the website that they have a lemon and Door County cherry one...melt my heart.

Ha-Long-Bay Vietnamese- something new for me :)

Not sure where we are going tonight still so if you live in the area please give me some suggestions.


Now onto Food Friday:

Apple and Almond Butter

Tuna Salad


Pistachios 



No comments:

Post a Comment