Thursday, November 8, 2012

Salad Tutorial

Because, of numerous two requests I have decided to make a tutorial for salads and paleo cereal. So here it goes folks.

Put a handful of spinach in a bowl.
Put diced marinated chicken on top of spinach.

Put red onions on top of chicken.
Add grape tomatoes.
Add guacamole on top before serving.

Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
2 Tbs EVOO, 1 Tbs White Wine Vinegar, 1/2 Tbs Lime Juice. Dash of Salt and Pepper. Put into a bowl and add salt and pepper.

I recently have been stumbling on several Paleo sites that sell their own Paleo cereal. This is a "cereal" that is made up of nuts and seeds. I believe it is then baked like granola but I decided to try it raw tomorrow.
Almonds, Pistachios, Rasins, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds.
Top with blackberries and almond milk .

I have said that I will be waking up at 4:50 am tomorrow morning to workout. I will be doing this on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have also committed to a TRX suspension training class every Monday night. My fitness is in a funk, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment