Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 1 & 2 Whole 30

I mentioned before that John agreed to go Paleo with me. In the paleo world, it is often recommended that you should go "strict paleo" for 30 days and then work your way back into introducing some dairy and grains like rice, quinoa and corn.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs
I taught water aerobics so it is always hard to eat before that.

Lunch: Sweet Potato Pizza

Dinner: Salmon and Cauliflower

I wanted to go run but it gets dark so early and the gym is a little drive. So instead, I painted my nails and watched shameless chick flicks. I also stopped into Goodwill and found some AWESOME deals. Corduroys from GAP and Privo shoes for $8. Today, John and I both have the day off, which only happens when the moon is aligned with Saturn. I want to take advantage of this mild weather with a  run and then clean the house.

Breakfast: Apple sausage, onion and apple saute.

Lunch: A slice of deli turkey, hard salami, tomatoes, hummus and left over cauliflower.

Dinner: Spinach with tuna, celery, onion and pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment