Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cliff Notes

I had an extremely long day today. I was at school by 7:20 and there until 4:30. Not bad right...
Then I drove to my next job, went on the elliptical for a mile while I waited for the treadmills I like to open up. Ran 2.5 miles and got ready to teach H2O bootcamp. This is one of my FAVORITE classes to teach because the people there WANT to work. Finally, it is 8:00 and I am home and eating :) But I wouldn't change it for anything.

So, here is the cliff notes version of my food today. 

Egg scramble with sweet potatoes, turkey and onions. 


Orange, apple and almond butter for snacks through out the day. 


Lunch fail: acorn squash ... I got extremely sick after eating this.


Late but tasty dinner, Amy's Organic French Country Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment