Friday, November 2, 2012

Catch Up!

This week flew by!
Day 15-19...I can't believe I am on Day 19.

I didn't do a very good job of logging my food. Halloween was ever so tempting but I did find an awesome new product that I love!
KIND granola - it is lightly sweet, super crunchy, real food and gluten free! Hip Hip Hooray!
For Halloween, John and I were Joan and Don from Mad Men. Instagram did a nice job of making the picture look vintage.

For now it is FRIDAY FUN DAY! I am about to start getting ready for work so I can get Starbucks. The red cups are out which means...IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Meals for today include:
Breakfast - yogurt, KIND granola, raisins and sunflower seeds.
Lunch: In an attempt to clean out our fridge and freezer I did not go grocery shopping this week so please humor my attempts at meals.

Tuna Salad: tuna, mayo, peas, celery, onion and Penzey's

Tonight, John is working so I am going to probably eat the rest of the produce in the house before we leave for Green Bay tomorrow! Whooo! Go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment