Monday, October 29, 2012

What is in My Kitchen

Watch out world I am on a roll! These past couple of days I have craved bread more than I had in the past. I think it is because I had some on Friday. However, I am back on track. Some of you have asked about meals and ideas etc. I decided after cleaning out my cupboards yesterday to show you what is in my kitchen.

Hopefully, this can give you an insight into my food life.

The one cupboard/pantry we have :)
Top shelf: Oils (canola, coconut, ghee, olive) & Sauces (peanut, hoisin, sesame)
Middle shelf: Tomato sauce, pistachos, popcorn, quinoa, rasins, sunflower seeds, flax
Bottom shelf: Chocolate chips, almonds, peanuts, canned soup
Top shelf: Rice noodles, brown rice, kraft mac and cheese (leftover), carrot ginger soup, apple cider vinegar
Middle shelf: Spices, peanut butter (not at all my peanut butter of choice but I did not want to go to another store for peanut butter), honey
Bottom shelf: Beans, soup and nutritional yeast
Fridge: Lots of Produce! Diced chicken, cooked chicken breast, feta cheese, corn and bean salsa, eggs, apples, oranges, cauliflower, tortillas, lettuce, spinach, mushrooms, kale, celery, carrots, sweet potatoes.
Bottom Drawer: onions & cheese
Don't judge my condiment door: mustard, Siracha, any salad dressing you could imagine, milk, syrup, mayo, bbq, apple cider.


Like I said before, I try to eat minimally processed foods and now am attempting to go gluten free. Some of the things in my kitchen still contain wheat because I can't justify throwing them away. Thankfully, my wonderful husband has agreed to eat them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment