Saturday, October 27, 2012

Food Journal: Day 12

MY DAY OFF! I just love having a day to do whatever you need to do.

I started the day with an egg salad.
Then I went to workout but ended up getting groceries and fall decorations for our home.
:) whoops.

We have this awkward shelf above our tv and I haven't done anything with it until now. Once I was done with was time for lunch and then I went to get my hair cut and dyed. I went back to a reddish brown. Perfect for fall. I also noticed the cat grass sprouted so I let the boys explore. They loved it!
Once I was done with my hair I got home and decided I really didn't want to make anything. So John and I went out to Brickhouse BBQ. It is one of his favorite places in Madison and they have a gluten free menu. I got a chicken breast with no bun :) It was so tasty.

After, we met up with friends for drinks. I ended up having some beer and some deep fried food. Not gluten free but I was amazed at how much I disliked how it tasted. I was actually hungry so that didn't help but it taught me that my taste buds are changing for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment