Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food Journal: Day 9

9 days, I really can't believe how fast time goes. Those monster cookies really are the death of me but my wonderful hubby put a positive post it note on the cookie jar. It essentially reminds me to not have a cookie and remember what I am working for. I have felt extremely off lately. My back and neck are very sore along with just being off. However, I am just going to keep on keeping on because if I don't then I only have myself to blame.

On to the food journal:



Breakfast: 3 egg whites, black beans, corn and tomatoes.

Snack: Pistachos and raisins.

Lunch: Spinach with chicken, feta, apples, rasins and sunflower seeds.

Dinner: Something with zucchini, I have a ton!

I teach water aerobics tonight so I am hoping to get a short run in before.

No comments:

Post a Comment