Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Journal: Day 10

I have never been so excited for a Wednesday! We have a short week this week, professional learning on Thursday and VACATION DAY on Friday. OHEMGEEEE!

I have so many things planed and I just can not wait, because I know you care what I have planned here it is. Brace yourself, it is very exciting.

Thursday: 
Starbucks
PLC
H2O Bootcamp
Run
Girls Night

Friday: 
Starbucks (you read it right folks two days this week)
Hi Lo Aerobics
Spin
Haircut and color
Cleaning
Lesson Planning
Hanging out with friends!

I just can not wait! It really is the little things in life. My challenge will be controlling my joy by appreciating the conversation and people not the food and drinks.

Before I talk about my food for today I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you for listening to this boring blog of food. It really helps keep me accountable and I hope helps give you some ideas for meals.

Day 10:

Breakfast: Coffee with maple syrup
3 Egg Whites, Corn, Beans, Onion and Tomatoes.

Snack: Pistachios and an Apple

Lunch: Tilapia with Baked Sweet Potato, Carrot, Onion and Zucchini.

Dinner: Gluten Free Barely There Dairy Pizza.
Gluten Free Crust with Tomato sauce, Pesto, Spinach, Zucchini, Onion sprinkled with Feta.

No comments:

Post a Comment