Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Food Journal: Day 2

So I had planned squash and zucchini for dinner but this is how dinner went...
4:30 pm  I come home from school starving. I decide to just make dinner.

Heat up squash, cut up apple, put a small dab of organic caramel on it, cut a piece of carrot, pumpkin cake.

Decide squash is not what I want. Eat apple. Cut another one, decide I don't like the caramel.
Eat pumpkin bar. Still hungry, grab gluten free chips and dip. Eat some. Decide I am thirsty. Decide to stop eating.

If I could make every meal a smorgasbord of food I would. I love to pick at my food and have an array of items. Tonight, I am at school til 8 so I do not have that luxury.


Day 2:

Sleep - 7.5 hours

Breakfast: Wheatless Egg Wrap

Step One: Lay out deli meat, cheese and spinach.

Step Two: Cook Egg

Step Three: Wrap together

Snack: Banana and Lara Bar

Lunch: Salad & Fruit

I go through phases with salads. It is a love hate relationship mainly because I dislike salad dressing. However, I think I have found my staple salad and dressing. It is the perfect combination of savory and sweet.

Chicken Breast, Gala Apple, Feta Cheese, Onion, Spinach and Sunflower Seeds - topped with Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil.

Afternoon Snack: Celery and Peanut Butter

Dinner: Amy's Gluten Free Veggie Lasagna

AHMAZING! I will definitely be getting this again. I am not one for microwave meals but this did the trick.

Overall, a great day. I have conferences until 8 and then I plan on going to the gym for a quick run. I know I will be tired and but I know I won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment