Monday, October 15, 2012

Food Journal : Day 1

After a continuous week of reading and listening to the argument of a gluten free diet I have decided to journal 30 days of eating gluten free. I will continue to eat unprocessed foods but now I will also take gluten out of my diet.

I am planning on meeting with a nutritionist later this month. Mainly, because I want to see how my body works, also because I think it would be super cool. My hope is that by journaling I can show the doctor exactly what I am putting into my body.

If anything it allows you to see what I eat everyday.

Day One:

Total Sleep: 7 hours
Not quite enough sleep. I could tell that my body was not ready for Monday.

Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.

2 eggs, havarti cheese, natural turkey breast, organic ketchup and spinach.

Snack: 10:15 a.m.

1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, raspberries, blackberries with honey.

Lunch: 12:00
Spinach with chicken, apples, onion, feta cheese and tomatoes topped with red wine vinegar dressing.
Dessert: gluten free pumpkin carrot cake

Afternoon Snack 3:30 - apple

Dinner: 7:30 Acorn Squash & Zucchini

Workout: 4 mile run & weights

No comments:

Post a Comment