Saturday, October 6, 2012

Unprocessed Updated

I got knocked down and I got up again. I had a big unprocessed fail.

Then I started over.

Here is what my day looked like yesterday.

Breakfast:
Coffee with half and half
Ezekiel 4:9 Bread
Organic Deli Ham
Dill Havarti
Cage Free Organic Egg

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Acorn Squash
Butter
Almonds

Dinner: (my night time snacking is bizarre)
Apple with Peanut Butter
Raisins and Peanuts
Organic Blue non GMO Tortilla Chips
Deli Meat
Grapes

45 minute spin class

It was a successful day. I am working on not snacking at night by eating ENOUGH during the day. Also, I was less than impressed with the spin class. The instructor did know how to clip in her shoes and she had a hard time keeping up. Don't get me wrong I have had my bad days too but....woah. Let's get motivated here.


No comments:

Post a Comment