Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting Back to the Nitty Gritty

This past week was crazy with parent teacher conferences. I did awesome with 7 days of being gluten free but I really got away from the unprocessed side of things. I ate out once and it was a fantastic greek pita. But along the way I stumbled into processed gluten free food (there is a lot out there). So, I want to get back to my main focus which is choosing unprocessed whole foods with being gluten free tucked in there.

I made monster cookies last night and had three. WOAH sugar rush. I am not used to eating that much candy/sugar. My body was hurting. But it is a new week and a new day and I know that I am making the right choices so I should be seeing the results.

Breakfast: Meat and Cheese Wrap -- same as the egg wrap minus the egg. I wasn't feeling too hot this morning so I just didn't know what to grab.

Snack: Unsweetened Apple Sauce with No Sugar Added Cherries.

Lunch: Chicken, Feta, Apple, Sunflower Salad & Butternut Squash

Snack: Apples

Dinner: Quinoa Burrito Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment