Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Some of my goals for the new year are to focus on adding in weight training 3-4 days a week and taking a break from running. Once I get closer to my marathon training I will add running back in. My 2012 goal of running 1,000 miles was achieved but it also made me burnout.

I am continuing the Whole 30 and am having great success. No cravings or crazy dreams. My skin is better and my pants are looser. I am 1/4 of the way through and I might just keep continuing on through February.

Day 8:
Breakfast: Eggs, Ham and Mushrooms
Lunch: Salad with Chicken - it was a potluck....so hungry after
Dinner: Salmon and Kale Chips

Day 9:
Breakfast: Eggs, Ham and Mushrooms
Lunch: Broccoli and Chicken Thighs
Dinner: Provided at a conference....lets see how they do.

Loving this healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment