Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 5, 6 and 7

WAY behind! I know, I know, I had a wonderful relaxing weekend but then got sick on Sunday so I lost my food prep and any productivity.

Day 5: 
Breakfast: Salad & Fried Eggs
Lunch: Apple, Almond Butter, Lara Bar, Almonds (I went grocery shopping and had weird cravings)
Dinner: Kale Chips
WOD: Rest


Day 6: 
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs and Banana
Lunch: Tuna Salad and a Clementine
Snack: Jerky, Apple and Almond Butter
Dinner: Paleo Rainbow Chili
WOD: Arms & Aerobics

Day 7: 
Breakfast: Bacon, Celery, Apple and Almond Butter
Lunch: Tuna Salad and two Clementines
Snack: Almonds and Blueberries
Dinner: Lettuce Wraps
WOD: Legs, Sprints & Aerobics

Now it is time to confess...I have a nut butter addiction. I love it. I need to cut back but it is so easy to bring to school. Alas, I just don't care. Good thing I have some awesome workouts planned to help compensate for my love of the nut butter.

I am doing really well with not craving anything. However, my student have brought "treats" in every day so now I look like a hoarder since my desk drawer is filled with stuff I can't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment