Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FOOD!

The time has come where I actually upload all of the food pictures from my phone so that you can see them. I have really enjoyed this challenge and feel awesome. However, I am ready to dive into some chocolate and beer. The little voice in my head is telling me maybe I should keep going if I am still having the occasional irrational cravings.... i.e. frosted animal crackers?!? But then the other voice in my head is saying, " You are going to EC this weekend to see all of your friends. End the challenge 4 days early so that you can go out and have a good time!"


Really, it is a constant battle, so please leave some advice.

While you think of a solution to my problem you can enjoy these Whole30 Compliant food pictures.




Green Smoothies are BACK! Eggs, mushrooms and Siracha w/Ketchup (as whole30 as I could get)




French Toast Scramble --- best breakfast ever (maybe just because I freakin' love almond butter)


Awful picture....Cocoa Chili with a Sweet Potato
(side note: if you have a chance to make this you should...cocoa in your chili....WOAH it changed my life)


Paleo Apple Pie: Apple, Penzey's Apple Pie Seasoning, Rasins, Dried Cherries & Almond Butter

This challenge has been really easy for me. I enjoy eating Paleo and find it relatively easy. It is nice to tell myself no for a while, especially after the holidays. I think the part that gets me through is that I can eat as much as I want and I don't feel bloated, guilty or lethargic. I will admit I probably eat too much fruit and almond butter than I should but I also have 2 hour workout sessions three days a week. In the paleo world that isn't considered "ancestral", but whatever I love it. 

No matter what I decide, I am planning on posting my measurement and weight results on Friday. I will leave this post with saying, I have an amazing support system. My husband and friends have been awesome during this whole month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment