Monday, April 15, 2013

What! What?!?!? Day 15

HELLO! The sun is shining, it is Monday and I wore my sandals to school. Because, only two people read this blog they already know that the weather has been crappy BUT NOW THE SUN IS OUT!

I had an amazing weekend! Beginning on Friday night I had my last Crossfit training, Saturday morning I got to go to my first Crossfit WOD and then it was the Viennese Ball! I had such a wonderful time seeing all the people I love and sharing the joy of V-ball with our friends Megan and Ben.


(heading out to V-Ball)

Confession time, I did drink and I did have a cheat food. Meaning that I failed at Whole30. However, I knew this would happen and so I am at peace with it. I also will be doing Whole30 until May 26 so I have some time to make up for it. The biggest success was even though I "cheated" Saturday night I was strict on Sunday with no cravings.

I am ready for the week ahead!

Meal Plan Monday: all meals are subject to change



Monday:
B- Starbucks with Kerry Gold, Apple, Peanut Butter, RAW bar.
(note: minimal food in the house)
L- Brat, Sweet Potato, Zucchini
D- Steak and Veggies
WOD: Girls on the Run/ Running

Tuesday:
B-Steak,Veg, Eggs
L- Creamy Chicken Soup
D-Taco Salad
WOD: Running/ Water Aerobics

Wednesday:
B- Eggs, Veg, Chicken Sausage
L- Bacon Wrapped Chicken
D- Soup
WOD: Crossfit

Thursday:
B-Bacon Wrapped Chicken
L-Soup
D- Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
WOD: Running

Friday:
B- Eggs and Chicken Sausage
L- Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potato
D- Salmon and Kale Chips
WOD: Crossfit

Saturday:
Something leftover
WOD: Crossfit

Sunday:
WOD: Running

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I can vouche for her Sunday---she really didn't cheat :)

    Go you!!

    ReplyDelete