Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easy Paleo Crockpot Chicken Soup

I lost my Sunday food prep this week so I had to come up with something to make that would last me the week. I search through the internet to find some chicken soup recipes and finally this is the hybrid that I came up with. It is an awesome one pot recipe that honestly a third grader could make.


Crockpot Paleo Chicken Soup

Ingredients:
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
4 Cups of Bone Broth (store bought is fine)
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Bag of Frozen Butternut Squash
1 Onion
3 Stalks of Celery
5 Diced Carrots
Any other veggies you have.
Penzey's Green Goddess
Penzey's Ruth Ann's Muskego Chicken and Fish Seasoning
Onion Powder

Throw it all in the crockpot on low for 5-7 hours. Shred the chicken with a fork and serve when ready.


Ending the day with this quote. It is perfect for the feeling I get after completing a Crossfit WOD.

Today's WOD:
4 Rounds

20 Burpee's
15 Overhead Squats
20 Kettle bell Swings

17:04

No comments:

Post a Comment