Thursday, April 25, 2013

What is on my Plate

Run, Aerobics, Crossfit, Teach, Girls on the Run, Aerobics, Teach, Crossfit, Run, Girls on the Run, Breathe.

Maybe training for a half marathon, volunteering to coach Girls on the Run and joining Crossfit was not such a good idea. But that is my life and I am relishing in the moment. Since I have not had time to think I really haven't been in the blogging mindset. However, I have taken plenty of pictures of my food so if anything you can see what I have been eating.

This weekend I am going to begin to pack up our apartment for the move in two weeks. I hate moving but I am excited to move into a bigger place. It is also one mile from my Crossfit box so I will be able to run there!


Chicken Breast Salad with Strawberries and Artichoke Hearts


Bacon Wrapped Bison Burger with Spinach, Tomatoes and Sweet Potatoes


Chicken Sausage, Zucchini and Asparagus


Apples & Strawberries sprinkled with Cinnamon


A now for a rest day and some Grey's Anatomy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment