Monday, September 24, 2012

Phood Photography

My bridesmaid for life Laurie came up with the name for this blog. But she also inspired tonight's post. She loves pictures, so in honor of her I am posting what I ate today.

I forgot to take a picture at lunch but you will forgive me when you realize I have 20 minutes to sit, eat and breathe before the kids come back in.


Chobani Peach Yogurt (not whole foods due to the sugar in it but woah I love it)
Organic Granola
Peach
I usually eat breakfast on my morning commute.

I know it is not safe.
I know you should sit and eat.
But I will be honest with you, I don't want to wake up any earlier than 5:15 and sit at my kitchen table so I can look out at the ghetto parking lot.

My BBF
My water bottle is my life saver. Seriously, I take it every where. It also was my "something blue" for my wedding. I am a sucker for morning snack, so my go to is apple and almond butter or a lara bar.

Lunch:
Turkey Porter Chili...whoowee spicy!

No afternoon snack today because I got to pick up this little guy...

Dinner:
Trader Joe's Shrimp Stir Fry with homemade sauce, I usually stray away from asian cuisine but I recently found that making a stir fry sauce is super easy and eliminates the sodium. 

Stir Fry Sauce:
Splash of Soy Sauce
TBS of Red Wine Vinegar
Sesame Oil
Hosin Sauce
Ginger (KEY INGREDIENT)

I do not plan on eating anything else tonight because I am running later. 3 mile run nothing fancy.

1 comment: