Thursday, September 27, 2012

Challenge

I am presenting a challenge for myself after talking with my best friend last night.

Here is the situation...

Sometimes I crack myself up.

But really, the husband and I are going to EC for our college homecoming. It is going to be a much needed release from life. However, the way my brain works is that if you are going away for a weekend that means you can do whatever you want. (you are on vacation!)

NO. If you treat your body like garbage you will feel like garbage.

So, here is my challenge to myself.

I will stay on course while on "vacation".

The Rules:
- Stay true to the whole foods diet.
- 3 drinks per night.
- No binge eating


If I break the rules, Tay will most certainly let everyone know. I am also going to take pictures and post my food to help show you that you can make good decisions while other people are not.

This is not something that will be easy. But, in order to grow I need to challenge myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment