Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Inspiration

I have to say, although I haven't had the time, energy or inspiration to blog, I really am excited to start writing again. My friend Laura at Paleo Foody inspired me to blog again. We are both participating in a Paleo Challenge at our Crossfit box. She began blogging for accountability. I loved reading her blog so much I decided...hey I have a blog...I could do that again....maybe people will read it?

So, here we are.

For Christmas I got a new fancy shmancy camera. So my food pictures will be so much better than my iPhone pictures that were filtered from Instagram. I will try to capture all of my meals with my camera but my co-workers already think I am weird enough with my food, I don't think they need to see me placing my plate by the window to make sure I am getting the right light.

Meals Today:



Breakfast:
Banana & 2 Apple Chicken Sausages

Lunch:
Vitamin A Bisque
Salmon

Firstsies Snack:
Cherry Lara Bar

Secondsies:
Apple and Almond Butter

All I can say is...MORE PROTEIN! My digestion and energy don't do well without enough protein. I have started running again and my carb cravings are through the roof! I plan on stopping at the grocery store after lunch to get some easy protein snacks.

Rosie when she saw I had an apple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment