Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these on a whim one night while I was craving something not paleo. However, I am still participating in the Paleo Challenge and I REALLY want to win a t-shirt. (that is the prize if you don't cheat). So I googled my way through the inter webs and found this tasty recipe.

It is originally from Nikki's Coconut Butter website. Luckily for me I purchased a sampler case of Nikki's Coconut Butter, a few months back.



Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 36 cookies
Ingredients:

12 eggs
4 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
3 cups Almond Flour
1 1/2 cups Nikki's Coconut Butter
1 1/2 cups Coconut Flour
1 1/2 cups Honey
3 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Scoop out coconut butter and coconut oil and heat for about a minute in a microwavable container.
Add in honey, vanilla and eggs. Mix well with a spoon or beaters.
Add in coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Fold chocolate chips in.

Roll dough into small balls and place onto baking sheet. Bake for about 12-15 minutes.






2 comments:

  1. They were pretty good? Post the link to the Nikki's sampler if you can, I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete