Thursday, December 6, 2012

French Toast Scramble

I can't take all of the credit for this one. I got the idea from Carrots N' Cake, I modified it a little and was very nervous to try it.

Verdict: AWESOME

Okay, I realize it looks revolting but trust me...it is delicious.

Ingredients:
1/2 Banana
2 Egg Whites
Cinnamon
Honey
Vanilla

-- Mash together.

Fry up an apple, then place mix in the pan and cook until the eggs are not runny. Top with almond butter.

A perfect source of sweet protein. I can see myself adding Justin's hazelnut butter to this and having it for dessert.

But as you know life is not all about sprinkles and rainbows. There has been some serious salad consumption going on.

Apple Rasin Salad


Shredded Beef Salad : Two days in a row that is how good it was. A great source of protein. 

In other news, I am hoping to join a Cross Fit gym. It is a big financial commitment but I think it will allow me to push myself and get started with some strength training. I am struggling to find my groove in Madison and so I want to explore as many options as possible. Plus, I wouldn't be a good "paleoee" if I didn't do Cross Fit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment