Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 1

Day 1, here it is folks.

Breakfast:
2 Eggs, Turkey and Guacamole.
Blueberries





I really am trying to like eggs. They are super easy but it takes a lot for me to not want to gag every time I eat them. However, this was delicious and kept me full until I got home at noon.

For lunch I made a simple tuna salad on spinach and paired it with an apple and almond butter. This is not rocket science people just a whole lot of lazy.


I caught up on chores around the apartment and then got ready for the evening. On Mondays I have Crossfit and teach Water Aerobics. They are opposite workouts so I love pairing them together. 

Today's WOD: (Workout of the Day) 

4 Rounds:
10 Push-ups
10 Power Cleans (75 lbs)
15 Burpees
20 Box Jumps
25 Kettle Bell Swings

After Crossfit I drove to the pool. I had some serious dirt on me from the WOD, not to mention I was drenched in sweat. 




Water Aerobics- 60 minutes


I feel lucky that I get to teach at such a wonderful pool. It doesn't even feel like I am working out. The ladies are great and often get caught up in neighborhood drama, which is hilarious to listen to.

Once aerobics was done I rushed home to make dinner before a meeting. Tonights dinner was a quick one skillet meal. Grass fed beef, mushrooms, kale and tomato sauce. I didn't even remember to take a picture.

Now it is time for bed. On to Day 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment