Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whole 50 & Crossfit

Beginning April 1st, I am going to embark on a new life journey. I will start my second Whole30 but this time I am going to do a Whole50 (same principles, just 20 more days). I had great success with my last Whole30, but I would love to see if I can conquer the "sugar dragon" and find what works for me without regressing into old habits. It always helps to start a whole30 with friends, and this time my husband and two friends will be doing it with me. I will end my Whole50 with a half marathon and my husband's birthday.

My next step in this journey is to begin Crossfit. I have finally bitten the bullet and decided that I just need to spend the money and Crossfit. Luckily, I have an amazing husband that supports me and told me it was okay. :) I am going to go to an introductory class after my vacation in Arizona and I decided to pick a "box" (Crossfit gyms) that one of our friends goes to. She was not a crossfitter before she joined and she has nothing but good things to say about it. I can't wait to try it out.

I have been feeling very anxious and out of sync with my body lately. Hopefully, this will help realign my body, mind, and spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the crossfit! I don't even know what that is! But good luck!

    Post more food pics (Spring salad ideas!!). K bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie: THIS is CrossFit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzD9BkXGJ1M

      :)

      Delete